Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feeding the Family Wholly

Wholly?  Is this a word?  I think it might be, the David Crowder Band seemed to use a word like this in a song of theirs...
http://youtu.be/bmJA8nvkR0o

This is a really great tune, I wish I could find the official video...wait, wait, FOCUS, Myers!

So for the past 8 years, I have been properly educated on feeding my family "whole" foods.  No, really, I have so much information and so many recipes.  I have watched many documentaries, read loads of books and blogs.  I know a lot about it.

Confession:  I don't practice this stuff much.  Sure I have made small changes to our diet, some lasting, some not.  I LOVE food, love food.  I love good food.  Be sure to read that as "tasty" food, not "good for you" food.

In my laziness, I have taught my children to love junk.  My poor babies!
But don't worry, as I continue to blog, we will be detoxing. Unless mutiny ensues, which could very well happen.  To be continued...

Loved by: