Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making Home

My House:
(This is a photo from when we moved in November of 2009)

My Home:
(another old photo, but a good shot of my messy kitchen, coated with Ainsley's Art)

So, if you looked around my house, you'd never guess I was an Interior Design major.  I guess that's because I preferred the design side of my major and loathed the "decorating" side.

If I had unlimited funds, I would spend most of it here or here or this fabulous store where I used to work.  But I don't have unlimited funds, so most of the furniture we have is from the poor man's DWR.

Since I have priorities much higher than this one, for now, I just do my best to make my home a place that is fun for my children, a place that welcomes visitors and a place that makes me smile.

Loved by: